Tuna Sweet Pea Pasta Salad
- 1 box whole grain bowtie pasta
- 3 cans of tuna fish
- 1 bag frozen sweet peas
- 1 red onion
- 3 or 4 5.3 oz plain greek yogurt containers
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring water to a boil in pot, and cook pasta according to directions on box.
- Drain cans of tuna, and spoon into a bowl, then mix in 1 container of greek yogurt.
- Chop 1/2 red onion.
- Microwave frozen peas as directed, and set aside.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain, and transfer into large serving bowl.
- Add in chopped onion, peas, and tuna and mix until well blended.
- Now add in 2-3 containers of Greek yogurt and mix. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- This makes around 10-12 servings and will last in an air tight container in the fridge for 5 days.
I hope you all enjoyed this Mouthwatering Monday post, and will be back on Friday for a things I'm loving this week! If you want to follow along during the week don't hesitate to follow my instagram @blissfullylively Enjoy your week Live Blissfully!