Shrimp Peanut Stir Fry
- 1 bag medium sized precooked frozen shrimp (thawed)
- Cooked Brown Rice
- 1 bottle Tsang Bangkok Peanut Sauce
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts
- 1 can baby corn ( I omitted because I didn't have any, but normally add)
- 1 bag frozen snap peas
- 1 large head Broccoli (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Thaw the frozen shrimp by dumping the bag into a colander and running cold water over them for 10 minutes, or until thawed.
- Dump out the water, and store in the fridge while preparing the other ingredients
- Cook brown rice to directions on bag.
- Cut the head of broccoli into small pieces about 3 cups worth of broccoli
- In a large skillet, or wok stir fry on medium high heat broccoli in oil for 2-3 minutes. Add in the snap peas, water chestnuts, and baby corn and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the shrimp and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add in the peanut sauce, and cook on simmer for 3 minutes, allowing everything to marinate together.
- Scoop out one serving of rice, and top with peanut shrimp mixture.