So heres the recipe!
Lemon Mint Pasta Salad
- cook pasta for 8-10 minutes or until soft
- chop cucumber, onion, and tomato (if desired)
- mince the mint
- combine vegetables and mint in large bowl
- drain cooked pasta let cool
- once pasta is cooled add pasta to large bowl
- add olive oil to pasta
- squeeze lemon onto pasta
- add salt and pepper to taste
Makes about four generous servings or 8 small servings
I never took a picture of the pasta after it was all thrown together because my phone died, but basically just throw in the cooked and cooled pasta, tomato if desired mint, olive oil, and lemon, and toss until combined!