Dark Chocolate Almond Banana Popsicle
- 3 to 4 bananas peeled, and halved
- 1/2 cup melted dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Chopped almonds or other nuts (I used Chia seeds as well)
- Popsicle sticks ( or I used marshmallow roaster sticks cut in 1/3)
- Peel and Half bananas.
- Insert popsicle stick into bananas and place on a lined cookie sheet or plate.
- Place chocolate chips and peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl and heat in 30 second increments, stirring in between each 30 second segment.
- Be careful not to over melt the chocolate because this causes burnt chocolate.
- Set aside to cool for 2 minutes.
- Dip the banana into the chocolate peanut butter mixture, and use a spoon to coat the banana with as much chocolate as desired.
- Immediately sprinkle crushed nuts onto chocolate banana.
- Chill chocolate covered bananas for 10 minutes in freezer.